Scoring high marks in an exam is a big dream for students.
Being a topper is not that much tough and it is not that much simple:)
you would say ah this i know! so what should i do?
i hope you might pray to Jesus and ask him to help you;but still if there is no improvements in your grades or in your studies then this might be a reason for that:
i) Without hard work and without spending more time with your books how can you expect to be a topper or to score flying colours ,read and understand your lessons well and put yourself to tests at your home do some interesting mini projects or study about the detailed information from outside sources like libraries Internets etc.
ii) BIBLE SAYS IN James:1:5
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, who giveth to all men liberally and upbraideth not, and it shall be given him
If any of you lacks wisdom [to guide him through a decision or circumstance], he is to ask of [our benevolent] God, who gives to everyone generously and without rebuke or blame, and it will be given to him.
The simple answer for you question is this verse.
Even after spending time with your books and other sources you may say i am not skilled i am not intelligent i lack confidence i am sick i have problems; then be assured that Jesus Christ is there by your side ask him the wisdom that he himself gives you he will not scold you nor mock at you as your friends and relatives may do…
He understands you he himself will make you skilled intelligent gives you his courage heals you solves all your problems and help you to come out with flying colours.
Never be discouraged my friend
In him lie hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge
all the treasure of wisdom and knowledge is hidden in our Lord Jesus He is so generous as we read in the first verse so he will give you and bless you.
If you are a parent who is reading this post pray with faith on Jesus your children will be blessed.
Tips very important:
- PRAY TO JESUS EVERY DAY AND NIGHT
- READ YOUR BIBLE EVERY DAY ESPECIALLY BEFORE STUDYING FOR YOUR EXAMS
- RESPECT YOUR PARENTS AND HONOUR THEM AND OBEY THEM
- READ YOUR LESSONS TRULY DO NOT JUST DO IT FOR NAME SAKE
- NEVER HAVE DISBELIEF; HAVE FAITH IN JESUS AND EXPECT A BIG MIRACLE
- HELP YOUR FRIENDS AND DON’T SEE THEM AS YOUR ENEMY
- NEVER READ TILL LATE NIGHTS BUT WAKE UP EARLIER AND READ
- NEVER SKIP YOUR FOODS
- NEVER WATCH TV OR INTERNET NOR WASTE TIME
- REACH YOUR EXAM HALL BEFORE THE PRESCRIBED TIME
- DON’T WASTE YOUR HOLIDAYS USE IT
GOD BLESS YOU
ALL OF GOD’S BEST WISHES TO YOU ….